In the garden of lifetime
I write my amazements and my thoughts
I share my experiences and my actions.
A walk along the footpath,
through wilderness and maze
I smile, all picture perfect ...or is it ?
Eyes wide open
In a time of my life
I blink..now and again
to reset the frames.
Only to miss the moments
Did I miss you...or
Did You miss me....or
Did We miss it
No one said...No one heard
Only I
.
I write my amazements and my thoughts
I share my experiences and my actions.
A walk along the footpath,
through wilderness and maze
I smile, all picture perfect ...or is it ?
Eyes wide open
In a time of my life
I blink..now and again
to reset the frames.
Only to miss the moments
Did I miss you...or
Did You miss me....or
Did We miss it
No one said...No one heard
Only I
.
missed the exuberant moment or the moment missed the exuberant you!!, No resetting the frames :)
ReplyDelete