I have an answer to all,
and words, to fill the space.
I know, the ways of the world,
and sympathise, with some in the race
I am aware of all, that is around,
and ideas, to tickle the wise
I hear of every sound
and listen, to smiling voice
I see... of everyday
and vision of far.... to tell
I touch to feel a sun ray
and yet fear of emotions, that sell
I am mindful of His creation
and yet in awe of the cycle
I have a heart and its beat
and love that flows perpetual
But, I am yet to find an answer
...to, A Simple Question
and words, to fill the space.
I know, the ways of the world,
and sympathise, with some in the race
I am aware of all, that is around,
and ideas, to tickle the wise
I hear of every sound
and listen, to smiling voice
I see... of everyday
and vision of far.... to tell
I touch to feel a sun ray
and yet fear of emotions, that sell
I am mindful of His creation
and yet in awe of the cycle
I have a heart and its beat
and love that flows perpetual
But, I am yet to find an answer
...to, A Simple Question
No comments:
Post a Comment