Thursday, 10 December 2015

Wheel of Time


I run over hills and fields
I run through the open fields and
I run along the stream and  river
with the wheel and the stick

I grew up
with the focus in my eyes
and the control in my hand
and happiness in my mind

Nothing mattered
not the weather,
not the relation,
not the hunger,
nor the words.

I run through the streets and gardens
I run through the roads and open spaces
I run in and around the buildings
within, the wheel and a stick .....now

I grew up
with the focus in my eyes
and the control in my hand
and happiness in my mind...so it seems

Not a thing mattered
the weather, the relation,
the hunger, the words
...unfortunate

To the Wheel of Time
I was unleashed
and then I am leashed
to the Wheel of Time

There will be a time
when I shall be
destined to be
a part of the Wheel

Overlooking, at the boy
running over the hills and fields
through open fields
along the stream and river.....smiling






1 comment: