Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Sometimes

Sometimes, I wonder Why
does the clouds leave the sea
and follow on to the land.

Sometimes, I wonder Why
does the seed fall away from the tree,
 to find a place in the sun

Sometimes, I wonder Why
do you feel the pain for someone you love
in happiness or in sorrow

Sometimes I wonder Why
does one look for the unknown, as known
yet be  destined in relation

Sometimes, I feel
maybe I question too many
and miss to live the moment

Sometimes I feel
and let some of the times be remembered
worth having lived for

Sometimes I feel
I will share some time with the one I love
and believe that its only love and not judge with pain

Sometime I shall have that time...every time
Or maybe I am having those some times...every time
Or did I miss the times.....sometime...every time


1 comment: