My eyes closed
The Thought, is the ocean
the emotions are the waves
rise and fall with every thinking.
Experiences, the surfs
Line defined
whether high or low
my eyes still closed
My eyes open
Life is an Arc
between the right or wrong
people, places and things.....a game?
I play my part
Only words in a line ... not defined
who is to tell
my eyes still open.
Between the blink
Time travel at my pace
crest and trough of emotion
and the righteous word
merge in a vortex,
but in all reality
I am and I will..always
Be Drifting
The Thought, is the ocean
the emotions are the waves
rise and fall with every thinking.
Experiences, the surfs
Line defined
whether high or low
my eyes still closed
My eyes open
Life is an Arc
between the right or wrong
people, places and things.....a game?
I play my part
Only words in a line ... not defined
who is to tell
my eyes still open.
Between the blink
Time travel at my pace
crest and trough of emotion
and the righteous word
merge in a vortex,
but in all reality
I am and I will..always
Be Drifting
...swaying in abeyance... bliss!
ReplyDelete